A good night’s sleep is essential to a healthy life overall. For many of us, a good night’s sleep is something we only dream about. Instead of tossing and turning each night, use these helpful tips in your Oakland apartments to assist you in catching some Z’s.
- Choose soothing muted color tones like white, beige, brown, and plant-inspired greens. These colors are known to encourage good sleep. They also add to claiming atmosphere!
- Space and airflow are important to a good night’s rest. Invest in a king-sized bed and mattress so that you have plenty of room while you sleep. Here are some tips for purchasing a new mattress!
- Invest in a good pillow! A good pillow helps you keep proper alignment of your neck and back, giving you a better night’s sleep! Here are some tips for purchasing the right pillow for your sleep style.
- Remove electronic devices and laptops from your bedroom at night. Yes, that means your phone!
- Keep your Orion apartment’s temperature on the cool side by using their central air conditioning. Experts recommend temperatures between 60 and 67 degrees for a restful night’s sleep.
- Clean and declutter your bedroom. Put your day’s clothing away each night. This not only creates a calming environment but helps you put the day’s troubles away. A messy bedroom can cause anxiety and impact your night’s rest.
- Wood elements create soothing, calming energy which encourages sleep!
- Keep your room dark while you are sleeping. Your body’s circadian rhythm will respond to darkness making your internal clock tell your body it is time to go to sleep!
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption several hours before you go to bed for the night.
Creating a sleep sanctuary in the bedroom of your luxury Orion apartment in Oakland to have you catching Z’s instead of counting sheep!